One of Coulson's favorite pastimes is to crawl over to something (like a door, a box, the oven), roll over onto his back and kick the heck out of the thing.
And here he is in the bath splashing everything with his speedy kicking...
He also likes to kick whatever his feet can reach while he is nursing (like my lamp or Eliza or Cody) and he likes to kick me as I change his diaper...not so cute.
3 comments:
I can't decide if you'll have a drummer, soccer player, or cyclist on your hands. Maybe all 3. Quite impressive. Thanks for sharing the fun!
I can't believe how long and hard he keeps it up and I am sure that wasn't even the tip of the iceberg with his kicking. he will be a swimmer like his mom!
Too funny!! Man those little legs can move!! :)
Post a Comment