in SoCal
Very cute! Was that hot snow?
Yes, that was hot snow. That's how it comes in Arizona. Didn't you know?
Too cute! I love how Couslon laughing made Eliza laugh, which made Coulson laugh even more. So sweet! Eliza seemed pretty impressed with the snow, but not sure what to do with it. Her little voice is super cute! :)
I'm glad you finally made it to the Grand Canyon Emilee!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Very cute! Was that hot snow?
Yes, that was hot snow. That's how it comes in Arizona. Didn't you know?
Too cute! I love how Couslon laughing made Eliza laugh, which made Coulson laugh even more. So sweet!
Eliza seemed pretty impressed with the snow, but not sure what to do with it. Her little voice is super cute! :)
I'm glad you finally made it to the Grand Canyon Emilee!
Post a Comment