About Us

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Post Christmas celebrations in Arizona

After Christmas we headed to Arizona to spend time with family and friends.  We stayed with Cody's sister and their kids are just about the same ages so it was a big cousin party.

Youth Museum in Mesa.  It was tons of fun!  Coulson loved the giant marble works display:






 The giant foam blocks were the favorite.





We also went to the zoo with one of my favorite people.  She has 2 darling kids just about the same ages as our kids.  We spent the whole day with them and I sure miss her!





I was trying to get a good one of the 2 girls together but Emilee would only give me this little smirk and Eliza pretended I didn't exist.  Oh well, they are darling anyway.
Too bad there are no pictures of the adults!! Oops!

3 comments:

Brianna Tuckett said...

I LOVE the pic of Coulson grabbing the blue foam block! Too cute!! Both your kids are such cuties :)

Duckie said...

I love the pictures you got. It was so much fun hanging out again. Just like old times....not really. But, it's like you and I can pick up right where we left off. Your kids were fun, and I'm glad all the kids decided to be friends. Thanks for taking time with us!

Kori said...

I'm glad we got to see you guys! I wonder if John would let me come to San Diego without him?