On New Years Eve we met my sister and her kids at a hotel for the night. We played games and watched Star Wars but didn't quite make it to midnight.
The next day we had our continental breakfast and then went swimming. Those Eagar kids did not even notice it was 40 degrees. They were so excited to swim. Our kids would not take no for an answer so we got in the pool, which was heated but still, it was 40 degrees out! I was freezing but the kids loved it. Coulson was jumping into our arms in the pool and having the time of his life. We were only in for about 30 minutes but the kids were smiling ear to ear with blue lips. After warm showers, we checked out and went to Arizona Mills to see the sights. The Rainforest Cafe provided quite a bit of free entertainment. The mechanical animals did not disappoint.
Dorothy and Eliza watching the talking tree. I love Eliza's face!
Walking over to the carousel....
Trying to get a group shot of the kids:
I am not assertive enough to be a photographer. Did they even hear me?
We had a great time but I wish it were longer! I was so glad I got to see some of my family even though it was only half a day. I wish we all lived closer and could see each other more often.
On the drive home we got to see this beautiful Arizona sunset. I miss the wide open spaces of Arizona.
2 comments:
How fun to get to see Becky and her kiddos! It's always fun to spend time with family. I LOVE all the pics of the kids at Rainforest Cafe. :)
This looks so fun! Cousins are the best
Post a Comment