About Us

Monday, February 9, 2015

Thanksgiving

 Jarom came down for Thanksgiving.  We had a nice dinner together even though the sink overflowed and the maintenance guy fixed while we ate turkey.  It didn't take too long to fix but I felt bad he had to work Thanksgiving.

 We love Jarom.

 We went to the zoo the day after Thanksgiving.  There were cute baby giraffes to see.

I did a craft fair.  I stressed out about it, lost sleep and neglected my children and all I sold was a few hair bows.  It was a total waste of time.  Oh well.  Live and learn.


Eliza dazzles us with all the cool things she is learning in school.  If we had 15 strawberries, how many would each person get? 3!

The primary had an activity at the Mormon Battalion, we had hot chocolate afterwards and it rained and rained.

No comments: