Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Dolphins!
Last Saturday morning we went to the beach to enjoy the nice day. We took our binoculars, of course, because we are nerds and we usually see some sort of wildlife out in the distant waves. We have seen dolphins several times, but they are usually too far away to capture with our digital camera. This time we saw a pod right by some surfers in the waves. They were really close so I took a bunch of pictures. It was so awesome! Too bad we don't have a big telephoto lens (or maybe a harpoon). Hopefully you can see them...click on them to see them bigger. I hope everyone is having a great week!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
When I come to visit again let's go surfing at that beach okay? Good picture taking!
That's amazing Em, nice pics. Samantha
"diehlicious adventures in social" Social what is the question? Cody!- You need to link up kori & moi. Thanks!
Ooooooo, neat!
ps, alyn: socal= southern california.
Post a Comment