Wow. (at the Wild Animal Park)
This weekend we had a fun-packed weekend with Karl and Laura Phelps (Karl and I are buddies, went to high school together and were roommates a couple of times in college, he is also my arch nemesis in racquetball. Laura is his wife, she's cool too.). They came on Thursday night and stayed through Sunday afternoon. We packed in a temple session, La Jolla Shores, downtown La Jolla, the Wild Animal Park, Balboa Park, downtown San Diego, Seaport Village and a couple of movies. It was so much fun. We took lots of pictures.
Sunday we had a stressful morning. We had to speak in Sacrament and substitute in primary. But before church (at 9) we were trying to get our talks finished, get a crock-pot dinner ready, and prepare our primary lesson. We were late to church and made the bishopric sweat (see if they'll ask us to speak again). We made it there right before a baby blessing. Our talks went well...neither one of us fainted or peed our pants...even though I thought I would.
After church Karl and Laura took off and Cody and I crashed (we were unconscious for two hours). It was a fun weekend!
Karl, Laura, Cody, Emilee at La Jolla cove looking at some sea lions.
Cody found a sea star (under a rock. That's where all the good stuff is!)
Tide pool.
Look at all them orchids!!! Dad, this was not even close to half of what they had. They were so beautiful!!
PS. Happy Easter
4 comments:
Sounds like tons of fun!! I really want to come to San Diego to visit. We'll see what kind of convincing I can do for my husband!
Hi Cody and Emilee,
I love your Blog, you always have such great pictures. I agree with Kori and John. I'm anxious to come to San Diego and visit too. Sounds like you had a really busy, but great weekend. Love always Mom
Cool Pictures! Are you living in a tropical paradise? Was that parking garage at your apt. complex? That Giraffe was so cute. We're planning to come to AZ June 20 - July 4th.
Neat: a bowing giraffe. Fun sight-seeing with friends; I'm jealous!
Post a Comment