About Us

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gotta love Mission Beach

After I posted the last post about fourth of July, for some reason we had a ton of visitors from all over the world. I guess "fourth of July" is a popular search phrase...

Last weekend Erin and Matt came to visit. They went to Sea World on Friday and then on Saturday we all went to the beach (Marti was in town too so she met us there.) We had a really good time playing in the waves and relaxing on the beach, but we all got roasted in the sun. I was so stupid and did not apply sunscreen to my legs or shoulders. And Cody did not apply any to his stomach. Ouch! We still hurt! After the beach we went home and showered and then went to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. It was really fun!


Holy snail!
This picture was taken by Emilee on temple grounds. While we were all admiring one of the most beautiful temples in the world Emilee was busy taking pictures of a snail! Sounds like something I'd do.


We didn't take many pictures...so this is all you get, sorry. For more on our fun weekend refer to Whitmer Matters.

3 comments:

Marti said...

It was an abnormally large snail, I will concur (concurr? ...I can't spell it but I know what it means!)

Erin said...

We had so much fun! Thanks you guys! It was a good thing we left early. Matt is apparently allergic to sunburns. He's had a rough couple of days. Hopefully you guys are reaching the peeling stage. I guess we need to wear more sunscreen next time.

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves visiting Cody and Emilee. It's so nice of you to host so many family and friends. Dad and I are on the waiting list aren't you glad we didn't come the next weekend? Thought we'd give you a break. I'm so glad all of you made it to the Temple it's nice that Marti was included. Love always, Mom