We made a Diehl. Cody and I are going to be parents! We are a bit nervous and scared but excited. It was very cool seeing him wiggle around on the monitor in the doctor’s office; he was being very photogenic and waving to the camera the whole time. The midwife said he had a big head and I told her that my husband had a big head and was 9 lbs. She laughed and said those should be dating questions.
He looks so developed already with a head and hands and feet and a little heart beating away, it’s hard to believe he is only 30 millimeters!! I am calling the baby a he because I think it will be a boy but I will not be sad if I am wrong...I just don’t want to say “it”. ETA is 4 February. Maybe we’ll share a birthday.
17 comments:
Yeah another cousin! I'm so glad our baby will have a cousin so close in age! I'm excited for you! Keep the updates coming! I can't believe we're both going to be parents. We sound so old!
Congrats! I personally hope its a girl so Dorothy will have a girl cousin. of course they will almost be a year apart, but that is better than nothing. she has all boys on the other side and Eli on ours so she needs a girl! have fun in Brazil
Yeah!! We love the grandbaby news. It's what life is all about. We feel so very blessed. It's so fun to just keep that love multiplying. Take care of each other. Love to ALL. Mom and Dad Diehl AKA Grandma and Grandad.
Congrats Emily that is so exciting! Sam
Parenthood is by far the best experience in the whole world (and the hardest). You guys will be great, we're so excited for you!
I've decided to call the little guy Ocho. And I probably won't meet him until he's like 15 months old! Sad story, I know. Good work Cody and Emilee! Enjoy the last days of just the two of you :-)
Ocho? She's not going to like that. I think Sweetie is better. It sounds a little like 8 en Francais.
"We made a Diehl!" Em, what you need to make a deal about is help with the nighttime feedings! I'm trying to remind my hubby of the terms of that contract currently.
Congrats! I think she's a girl. But I might have some cute boy clothes for you if I'm wrong.
OH My Gosh!! I am so excited for you!! I was just asking Becky yesterday when you guys were going to get pregnant. How fun. So how far along are you at least 8 weeks. I still can't believe it. Congradulations!!
Congratulations guys!! I am so glad that you gave me your blog address or I wouldn't know. I'll look forward to the updates. Cuidense!
Hey that is so exciting!! Hope everything goes okay for you. It is hard to believe that you are married and going to be a Mom. I thought it was weird that Chelsey was getting married and being a Mom, now she has almost 3, crazy. Congrats!!
Kim
That is wonderful Emilee!!! Hope you are feeling good. Babies are so fun. You are going to be great!
Wow, we go away for a week and come home to some serious news! Congratulations!
Congratulations...Emily I've never met you...this is Cody's cousin Brooke. My little girl Emma had the due date of Feb 4! It's going to be SO great being parents...we still look at our kids and say "look what we made" it's awesome!
That is so exciting- congrats!
(this is your cousin Nate's wife in case you didn't know!)
CONGRATS COUSIN & WIFE!
Congratulations Cody and Emily. I didn't hear your great news. Of course, consider my sources for news...Ed and Grandpa Diehl. HUM...
I got a phone call awhile back from a friend, Nancy Cannon who had run into you both on the beach. I guess she has a son or daughter in your ward.
I did hear that you have been put into the bishopric. Wow...amazing.
Emilee!!! I'm so excited for you; YAY! Kara was born in February as well (but due in March); it's a GREAT month. :) Congratulations!!! and good luck with the pregnancy.
Post a Comment