Thursday, January 29, 2009
Waitin' on a woman
The first song on the playlist is Cody's theme song most of the time but I have now adopted it too. We are both anxiously waitin' on a woman. Last night I thought for sure she was on her way because I was having lots of strong and painful contractions that were preventing me from sleeping. I got up at about 2:30 and started thinking that maybe this was it. I had a gnawing hunger in my stomach so I ate a granola bar and then woke up Cody. I laid down and he massaged my back and then... I woke up the next morning...nothing happened. We both thought we would be making a trip to the hospital by morning but I am still in my house and still pregnant with no more contractions. I guess she wasn't quite ready. Waitin' on a woman...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I totally know how you feel! I hope that it will be soon! we should go on a walk together and help her along!
Those last days are nerve racking. We're praying she comes soon and without too much difficulty.
Oh, darn it. She's playing games with you. Good luck hopefully soon!
Oh man! Here she comes! Can't wait to meet her!
Sounds like a lot of people are anxious to meet your little girl. Those babies do their own thing right from the beginning. Take care and keep us posted. Love Grandma Diehl
Sounds familiar :) Some advice, go for long walks today, and then for sure tomorrow you won't be waitin' on a woman any more. Of course, if walking doesn't sound appealing, there are other alternatives to helping things move along. ;)
My prediction:
Monday Feb 2nd. (Groundhog Day!)
4:13 PM
7#15oz
21.25"
I'm looking forward to her arrival!
Did you get our package yet?
Hey I just wanted to let you know that Heather (my sis.) may be calling you here in the next few weeks. She is contemplating possibly going on a mission and she is not sure she has the right reasons to go. So, I told her to call and ask you about your mission and how you decided to go and your feelings before you went, etc. So, just to give you a head's up. I hope things go well with your baby and I can't wait to see pics :) Take care :)
This won't be the last time that Cody will be waiting on a woman. He's still got many many years of waiting! I can't wait to meet your baby girl! I hope your labor comes soon and the delivery goes well. My advice: try to sleep as much as possible (if you can get comfortable) and kiss your hubby a lot so he knows he's loved!!
Post a Comment