Ever since we moved to San Diego we have seen and done some pretty amazing things. We decided this morning that it was time to go paragliding. It is a beautiful and perfect day for it. It was awesome and topped everything we have done so far!!! We each rode tandem with a dude that knows what he is doing. The views were incredible! I even got to see dolphins splashing in the waves below.
This is Cody sailing by us.

And this is Cody coming in for landing. You should have seen the huge smile on his face.

And this is me and Eliza. They said she was so cute that she could ride for free. Nice! She loved it!

And then I shot this great photo while I was gliding around.

What a fantastic day! ;)
8 comments:
That does look like fun! That sounds like it's right up Cody's alley. Did you really take Eliza too? You guys are brave!
That is AWESOME! How fun!!!!
wow- you took Eliza up with you!
Looks like fun!
Okay, You guys are too brave, or crazy, or I'm a BIG wimp. I think this is something Cody would really like to do. But I've still got to guess it's "April Fools." Eliza is cute enough to go for free, but I'd still like to hear the rest of the story. Love Mom
Just prior to our paragliding venture, we purchased a nice life insurance policy...so you could say we were feeling invincible. It was a blast!!!
i hope this is april fool's and if its not, I won't tell you about how dangerous that could have been...I hope you had fun (if indeed this is real, which it cannot be since they don't let 2 month old babies glide around in the sky).
I would LOVE to do this, what a thrill! I've done para-sailing but para-gliding looks like way more fun. I'm impressed Emilee, I didn't know you had a wild side in you.
April Fools . . . ?
Post a Comment