About Us

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Gotcha!!

Happy April Fools!!
Although Cody would love to go paragliding, it is definitely not within our budget and I would definitely not accompany him. And I would not in a million years take my sweet tiny baby sailing up in the sky with a fancy parachute.
Ha ha ha!

6 comments:

Erin said...

I'm relieved to hear Eliza was not paragliding yet!! Good one guys. If you hadn't added Eliza in there I totally wouldn't have wondered at all.

Anonymous said...

woah- good one!

Kori said...

Should have known because those things are pretty pricey, although I still wouldn't put it past Cody.

ALYN said...

Dang, I missed the joke. Because I didn't see it yesterday!

Brian Wheelwright said...

Wow! Just so you too know, you totally got me. Brian and I were scratching our heads about it for a few days until Richard, Meagan, and Matthias told Brian to recheck the blog. That was good

Kori said...

okay, we need more recent pictures of Eliza Cody and Emilee, I know she's grown a lot in the last month.