About Us

Friday, April 10, 2009

The Many Faces of Eliza

We received a request for more photos of Eliza. So here they are!!! In order to maximize the number of photos you get to see and minimize my effort I made them into simple videos. The photos are all numbered so feel free to let us know which one you like the best (and why). Enjoy.

From Movies




6 comments:

The Eagar Boones said...

So Cute and I am Dorothy's mom, so that is saying something!! I didn't see one bow in her hair though. Where did you get the Bumbo?

Kori said...

I love her little smile! It looks like she's turning into a chubby baby like her Daddy.

jjediehl said...

We loved all of those smiles. She has such beautiful eyes. She's growing so quickly. Of course, we're anxious to see all of you again. Thanks for the pictures. Love, Grandma and Grandad Diehl

ALYN said...

I left comments in the Picasa album. She's so beautiful...

Erin said...

She's so cute!! She's sitting up really well in the bumbo! I love mine. My favorite were the ones with her mouth wide open and the sweet little smiles. She looks well loved! Thanks for posting more pictures. I'm satisfied for a little while.

Brianna Tuckett said...

I love the pictures! My favorites are the ones were she looks like she is just laughing out loud! What a cutie!! Oh, and thanks for the birth announcement. It's way cute :)