Here are some pictures we took Easter Sunday. Eliza was not really in the mood for a photoshoot so these are the best we got of her in her cute little Easter dress. Where did the tradition of getting a new dress for Easter come from? Maybe it is symbolic of the resurrection-a new perfect body.
Thanks so much for the Easter picture. She looks a little worried in the first picture, but happier in the second (so adorable). What a nice looking family. Love Grandma
I can finally see how she looks like Cody in the top picture! Sorry it's her mad face but I can see the resemblance! :-) She sure is a cutie. She might give Maya a run for the money on the chubbiest cheeks!
Those are too cute! You can really see her resemblance to Cody in the family picture of you guys, but I think she has your cheeks Emilee :) They are adorable!
One thing I like about having one girl and three boys is I can buy one dress way ahead of time (clearance is my good friend) and then buy three ties. Ties are easier than dresses these days. I don't have to worry about modesty or fit!
10 comments:
Thanks so much for the Easter picture. She looks a little worried in the first picture, but happier in the second (so adorable). What a nice looking family. Love Grandma
I can finally see how she looks like Cody in the top picture! Sorry it's her mad face but I can see the resemblance! :-) She sure is a cutie. She might give Maya a run for the money on the chubbiest cheeks!
Those are too cute! You can really see her resemblance to Cody in the family picture of you guys, but I think she has your cheeks Emilee :) They are adorable!
AAhhh what a cute little family you are! I hope your still changing diapers Cody.
Such a cute family.
Awe! Very cute.
One thing I like about having one girl and three boys is I can buy one dress way ahead of time (clearance is my good friend) and then buy three ties. Ties are easier than dresses these days. I don't have to worry about modesty or fit!
I've also been known to buy dresses at 75% off (Macy's or Dillards) and save them for next year...
She's so cute! Can't wait to meet her. thanks for the pics!
Adorable:)
I want to pinch Eliza's cheeks.
Emilee!! Your little Eliza is sooo cute!! I can't believe we both have baby girls! When was she born?
Post a Comment