About Us

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Adipose Tissue Obsession

We love her double chin and her chubby cheeks...

...her thunder thighs...
...and her cankles...
...her buddha belly, rubber band wrists and...
....her Michelin man arms.
We love to squeeze her and kiss her all the time! I am trying to enjoy her baby chubbiness as much as possible because I know she won't be like this for much longer.

7 comments:

rsdarby said...

Those are super cute pictures. Love the adorable baby rolls.

Kori said...

Well, adipose tissue is pretty much only cute when they are babies so gotta love it when you can.

Erin said...

I LOVE fat babies! I was so glad Charlotte chunked up a bit but Eliza definitely has her beat!

jjediehl said...

She just too cute and just as sweet. Love Grandma

Mollie Lawrence said...

of all obsessions this has got to be the best! tooooo cute:)

ALYN said...

Makes me want to fly out just to squeeze and snuggle her!

Although I think using the word "Adipose Tissue" in the title is a lame physiology joke... Ha. Ha.

jjediehl said...

Those look like Michelin thighs too. Boy what a cutie. Grandad and Grandma