Today we took a stroll around the Hotel Del Coronado on Coronado Island. It is a beautiful building with picturesque views. We admired its grand architecture, manicured lawns and historic personality.
But this beautiful man-made structure paled in comparison to the gorgeous sunset over the Pacific. It was breathtaking and we tried to capture it with our camera but these photos really do not do it justice.
Happy New Year! In 2010 I am going to try to recognize (and be grateful for) the Lord's hand in my life daily, even in the simple things.

5 comments:
Pretty cool sunset. Wish we had a sunset lined with palm trees! Happy New Year!
Is it okay if I copy your goal Emilee? I've been thinking I need to really work on that area in my life as well.
Happy New Year!!! Looks like you had a fun day. Love Mom
I was quite impressed with the hotel as well. Did they still have up the gigantic Christmas tree inside?
I LOVE Coronado!! It is sooo gorgeous! I miss those wonderful sunsets that the southwest has to offer. They're just not the same here in the cold north! Glad you got to enjoy one of life's simple pleasures! I love doing that too :)
Post a Comment