About Us

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Their first fight

Eliza was making lots of racket and scared Coulson, apparently, because he stuck out his bottom lip and started to whimper making the saddest face I had ever seen.  Eliza then said, "Oh, baby crying.  I scared the baby."  I then told her that she should tell him sorry and give him a kiss.  She did this and Coulson was happy again.  This scene was repeated 3 more times.  Finally Coulson toughened up and stopped crying when Eliza was making all the racket, and just stared at her without blinking for several minutes.  I think Coulson won this one.

In other news, Coulson has started eating solids last week.  His first taste was quite comical.  He stuck his tongue way out to touch the food on the spoon.  Eliza loves to feed him and does a pretty good job mostly.  



We also got to see the butterflies at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park.  The space was small and very hot but we did get to see lots of butterflies.  Eliza was totally intrigued, she likes bugs.  Maybe she will be an entomologist...





Eliza LOVES to help with the dishes.  Whenever she hears the water running and dishes clanking she comes running with her stool yelling, "My dishes!  My dishes!"  It can be extremely frustrating washing dishes with her because she is possessive of some dishes and delays the whole process.

3 comments:

ALYN said...

Thanks for the videos, it was so fun to see Coulson's first food. Rice cereal, or what? I think he's going to be an eater. Hard to believe all that cuteness was made from an all-milk diet! : )

I also enjoyed hearing Eliza talk. And is that a farmers tan she has on her arm? I'm so glad to see you guys via internet. Lets skype sometime soon.

Kori said...

I hope the solids go well so Emilee can have some freedom some day. I love that she had to feed her brother, she's already a little mommy.

Brianna Tuckett said...

Eliza is too cute and that Coulson is the most adorable chubby little guy EVER!!! I love to see pics :)