
That night we had dinner together and then each went our separate ways. It was great to spend the day with family and pay respects to my mom's grave on Easter weekend. I know Christ lives and that through Him all of us will be resurrected and that we can return to our Father in Heaven with our beloved families because of the atonement, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I know I will see my mom again someday and that my children will know her. I miss her so much.
Easter Sunday...
I edited these and now they look weird to me but I have no idea what to change. This is why I haven't blogged in months, editing pictures drains me.








4 comments:
I think your pictures look great! I'm so jealous of everyone's fancy cameras. The photos, unedited or edited look twice as nice as mine!
Those are great Easter pictures.
I love Coulson's little tie...so cute! I haven't blogged much because the new version of blogger is annoying.
All of you look wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Love Grandma
It's always good to get to see family. How fun that you and Becky are preggers together and will have little cuties around the same time! :) I love your Easter family picture and I just adore your dress! Very cute! :)
Post a Comment