About Us

Sunday, March 31, 2013

March

 On a walk with friends....
A big snake crossed our path.

 This boy, such joy to be outside with dirt, rocks and sticks.

Studying a rolly polly.

Rocks!!

One of my best friends in the whole world Janny came to visit us.  We took them to downtown La Jolla and walked along the cove.



Janny is a photographer and showed me what to adjust my settings to.  I wish she lived closer so I could learn more from her, she has the eye.  We always enjoy her and her family and wish we could get together more often.

We celebrated my mom's birthday on March 17th with a green frosted giant cupcake.  We also sent off our green balloons carrying our love notes to her up in heaven just as we have done in the past.

Saturday evening at the beach...

2 comments:

Marti said...

Those are a lot of great pictures! I love the Easter outfits!!

Brianna Tuckett said...

Walks really are the best! Hearing about a snake crossing your path reminds me of the good ole days in your backyard when Pat used to catch snakes and show them to us. Well, to you while I ran away! ;)