So I took these pictures with my phone a few weeks ago. (Please excuse the poor quality.) I thought they were worth showing everyone. I uploaded this one because I thought her teeth were showing but they aren't...too bad.

This one just makes me laugh! This is her super-happy-hyper face right before she is about to crash.
3 comments:
That's the point of a blog right? To show off cute pictures of your baby! I love them. SHe looks so cute in her Sunday dress too. What cute shoes! Girls are so fun to dress up... even if most days Charlotte is usually in just a onesie!
She is looking less and less like Cody . . . just kidding. She is a doll.
I'm glad to know that baby Emilee is not alone in those manic phases before sleep. Pretty funny time but also a warning. ;)
Post a Comment