Eliza is 6 months old. Wow. She has learned so much in her 6 months of life, it is amazing. Lately she has learned the art of grabbing everything (including neck and arm skin) with a tightly clenched fist and how to make her dad melt. She is usually pretty mellow and shy (like someone else I know), so our days are mostly low-key and quiet, except for the occasional tired wailing and whining. She has started to actually swallow the food I put in her mouth instead of spitting it out or gagging, so that makes me happy. She likes squash, green beans, rice cereal and oatmeal when she doesn't think about it too much. She has two cute little teeth that have made gnawing on things a different experience. Every so often she will be happily gnawing away at her fingers and then suddenly break into tears. I can't help but laugh.
We had a little photo shoot the other day to document her 6 month-old-ness. She gave me 2 smiles the whole time... stinker!...all the rest of the time she was drooling and staring at everything but the camera. Oh well.




We just love to squeeze and kiss her! At the end of the day her head is all grimey from so many kisses.
10 comments:
Good job on the pictures Emilee! That last one is adorable. She is such a good baby! Is Cody the mellow one or you?
Emily those are really cute pictures! Good job.
what sort of grime is traveling from your lips to her head? That made me laugh. That last picture is so cute. I guess Eliza has mellow parents, is that why she's so good natured?
p.s. Brother of Mine: You haven't called me forever. I haven't "talked" to you in 5 weeks! So, next time your walking your commute or doing dishes, give me a ring.
She is soooo cute!!! I love her little curious eyes. I just want to squeeze those cute little arms and legs.
She is pretty cute. Good job getting her to eat her veggies, my kids never had that kind of variety! -Sam
I love hearing all about her. Of course the pictures are adorable. Give her at least a few of those grimey kisses from Grandma. Love to ALL
I lOVE the last pic!! What a cutie :)
Wow, 6 months old already? I could've sworn you just had her. Can't wait to meet little Eliza!
What at cutie!
Post a Comment