About Us

Monday, August 27, 2012

Random photos from July and August

 Our garden gave us some lovely tomatoes even though I have not taken very good care of it.

I made a Belle dress for Eliza.

And without knowing I had made one, my manager (who has become a surrogate grandma to us) bought her one.  It is by far the favorite.
 
We were glued to the TV watching the Olympics.
trying to be Olympians...





Eliza and her doll house:

Couslon was running around the apartment like a crazy tazmanian devil and tripped and knocked his head on the door jam.  It immediately swelled up like a goose-egg:

I painted some peg dolls for the kids:


Yesterday we had a lovely time at the Mormon Battalion with our ward.

 Water and rocks, their favorite toys.



2 comments:

ALYN said...

I'm really really jealous of those tomatoes. Our garden looks anemic. And where did ya get all those dollhouse people? Very nice. I like the picture of you in the mirror taking pictures.

Marti said...

I like your Belle dress better, Emilee!