About Us

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ellsworth Reunion Day 1

 At the end of July we took a trip to Arizona and Utah to see our families.  We had a wonderful time and we miss them so much already.  I will start with my family reunion even though it was the last part of our trip.  For some reason, I didn't take a single picture with our camera the entire trip.  These pictures are from my brother, thankfully he was on top of it and took some awesome pictures.

For the first full day of the reunion we went to the lake... there was swimming, mud slinging, eating, chatting, etc, etc.



The little girls decided to bury an unsuspecting uncle.  These girls were so cute giggling and talking to each other throughout the whole reunion.

In the evening we played some minute to win it games.  It was hilarious!
 My darling nieces.
 My brothers were too tall for the panty hose to knock over the cups.
 So they crawled!
 It was so funny.
 Then Cody decided to spin his panty hose like a helicopter blade and power through the cups....
 but it didn't work.  But he had us all rolling on the ground nearly wetting our pants.
 Next was face the cookie....


You put the cookie on your face and use your facial muscles to move it down to your mouth. 


My side and cheeks were sore from laughing so much.  It was so fun and I think everyone had a good time, anyway I hope so :)


2 comments:

jjediehl said...

What fun games. It makes me laugh just seeing the pictures. I can just imagine how hard all of you were laughing. Thanks for sharing. Love Grandma

Brianna Tuckett said...

That looks like so much fun! It cracks me up that your brothers were too tall for the game! I always wondered how they all fit in that little Datsun (The "Seminary car") :)