Wednesday, September 3, 2014
July 2014
4th of July Parade at the local assisted living building....
Afterwards we had a fun party with the ward that included a delicious ice cream bar.
In July we went to the zoo and spent some time in the hummingbird house. Eliza, the little birder that she is, spotted this nest with a couple of eggs in it. It was high up in a tree and we lifter her up to take the picture.
Our spunky baby hiding her face because she is sad and tired. She went to bed right after this.
I threw a tea party for my good friend who was expecting her 4th baby. It was so fun! I loved planning and gathering all the stuff. I think everyone had a good time and I hope my food was good! I am not good with food but I try anyway :)
We have been blessed to know some amazing people! It was such a fun night!
We took the kids to the tide pools and they absolutely loved it!
The hunted for crabs and played in the pools.
We had a great time and they beg to go back every day.
Poor Adelaide fell asleep on the way back to the car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














No comments:
Post a Comment