Another walk to the duck pond and another surprise to see so many cute baby ducklings. This time they waddled across the parking the lot right in front of us just as we pulled in. I love how they walk in a line behind their mama.
The Stake Pioneer Day celebration had a bounce house. It was mayhem and totally fun!
And then she discovered the stool can get her to the things she can't reach. I have to know where she is at all times.
I was not watching her for a minute and she came out of my bathroom holding the soap and there was a bite taken out of it....
Several times someone has left the bathroom door open and I have found the toilet seat spattered with water and drops of water all around it....someone has been playing in the toilet. Gross. I have never had a baby like her. She is giving me grey hairs and a sore back. I call her my living nightmare and the terror. But really I love her so much, she is really funny and sweet mostly, just curious and knows no limits.
Anyway...
We like to have tea parties while the terror sleeps.
The kids love peppermint tea (probably because they dump spoonfuls of sugar in their cups). Anyway it is fun to change things up and drink from a beautiful teacup!
Oh wait she wasn't asleep during this tea party she was milling around the house scattering toys everywhere :) Did I mention that she also has this shrill screech that is very effective in helping her get whatever she wants. "Just give it to her so she stops making that awful noise!" She wins every time. Oh dear.











No comments:
Post a Comment